« Home | Wanted: One mouser » | IrishTenor's edict on covariance structures » | "No, I swear, the cat really did eat my stats lab!" » | Eighth grade boy humor, statistics-style* » | My dad is a bastard. » | "Thou shalt not use thy knowledge of statistics to... » | Finally, Arbusto is intimidating » | The Borders Zone » | The embodiment of stereotypes » | The best insult ever » 

Monday, July 03, 2006 

Call me Lumbergh.

Last week, I did some data analysis on one of my company's projects. Today, I spent some time drafting the reports to give to the clients and emailed said reports to one of my senior team members.

I just passed this team member as I was leaving my cube to get coffee, and I just asked him, verbatim, "Did you get that memo?"

that is too fabulous!!!

I am so excited, I get a cat in 2 weeks!! Hope everything is going well.

also i have a new blogspot.

Post a Comment