« Home | Eighth grade boy humor, statistics-style* » | My dad is a bastard. » | "Thou shalt not use thy knowledge of statistics to... » | Finally, Arbusto is intimidating » | The Borders Zone » | The embodiment of stereotypes » | The best insult ever » | My new favorite sign » | Love and pestilence » | "I know how they think!" » 

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 

"No, I swear, the cat really did eat my stats lab!"

The above picture is Zach interfering with my efforts to finish my statistics lab, which is due by 4:30 today. My course notes, SAS output, and lab assignment were spread all over IrishTenor's living room floor in organized piles, since IrishTenor and TheViolinist were playing a video game. Zach sat and watched me work for a good ten or fifteen minutes before deciding that he could not let me have all the fun. After all, it would be completely unfair of me to play with so many piles of paper and a pen and not let him join me. And everyone knows that cats and statistics go together like ice cream and cake.

The result? One very wrinkled lab assignment; one very satisfied kitty:

I heart Zach.

OK, that's too freaking cute. I can't even stand it. I'm going to go pull my cat down from the wall now...

These pictures are awesome.

I will have a cat of my own soon! Probably named Edison.

At least Zach didn't actually EAT your lab report-- Remington (my blind manx) will eat paper on a regular basis if you let him... and if he can find it :).

Post a Comment