« Home | My new favorite sign » | Love and pestilence » | "I know how they think!" » | How to properly medicate a cat » | Memo at Jimmy John's: "Do not deliver sandwiches t... » | The Unfortunate Tale of Arbusto and the Eel » | A prime example of systematic measurement error » | Cats don't like underwear » | I want to play with my ding-a-ling » | "May I please see proof of US residence?" » 

Monday, January 09, 2006 

The best insult ever

When my brother, TheGoodOne, was about eight years old, he called our younger brother CaptainBasketball, who was then around two years old, a mouton.

CaptainBasketball was perturbed. He knew he'd been insulted, but he had no idea in what way.

Seeing our brother's confused expression, TheGoodOne explained, "A mouton. It's a cross between a moron and a crouton."

TheGoodOne was the best 8 year old ever.

Hahahaha...that is awesome. I'm using that somehow.

We already have. We put it into play several times yesterday.

Post a Comment