« Home | The best insult ever » | My new favorite sign » | Love and pestilence » | "I know how they think!" » | How to properly medicate a cat » | Memo at Jimmy John's: "Do not deliver sandwiches t... » | The Unfortunate Tale of Arbusto and the Eel » | A prime example of systematic measurement error » | Cats don't like underwear » | I want to play with my ding-a-ling » 

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 

The embodiment of stereotypes

Following an agreement to disagree on dinner arrangements last night, IrishTenor and I decided to get takeout from two separate restaurants. When I wandered downstairs to put on my shoes and coat, his roommate "BillyMitchell" and the roommate's girlfriend, "CurlySue," were sitting in the living room.

BillyMitchell: "So what are you kids doing for dinner?"
Me: "I'm craving Korean, so I'm getting that, and IrishTenor is having Kentucky Fried Chicken."

BillyMitchell and CurlySue exchanged glances.

BillyMitchell: "Insert ethnic joke here."

You have good taste? Not much in this world is better than chicken almond ding.

Nice to see some other bloggers in Minneapolis. :-) Well Met!!

You could've simply licked your own forearm, honey. Word.

Post a Comment