« Home | "No, I swear, the cat really did eat my stats lab!" » | Eighth grade boy humor, statistics-style* » | My dad is a bastard. » | "Thou shalt not use thy knowledge of statistics to... » | Finally, Arbusto is intimidating » | The Borders Zone » | The embodiment of stereotypes » | The best insult ever » | My new favorite sign » | Love and pestilence » 

Thursday, April 27, 2006 

IrishTenor's edict on covariance structures

My last statistics lab concerned covariance structures. All one needs to know is that there are approximately a metric buttload from which to choose for your data and that some of the most common are abbreviated RE, ARH(1), CS, RE + AR(1), and UN.

The other night, while Zach was "helping" me with my assignment, TheViolinist and IrishTenor were trying to make sense of the lab questions in all of their jargon-filled glory.

TheViolinist (reading from the question sheet): "Consider the UN model - "

IrishTenor: "Just blame it on Iran!"

Buttload units reunite!!!

Post a Comment