« Home | What's that tag line about "inappropriate remarks,... » | Arbusto demonstrates respect for academia » | Chicken run » | The Uptown mouse killer » | Musky Ass » | I'm a grad student. I read good. » | Feline gender identity crisis » | Call me Lumbergh. » | Wanted: One mouser » | IrishTenor's edict on covariance structures » 

Monday, February 19, 2007 

The birds and the bees...Violinist-style.

While talking about my adoption...

TheViolinist (to me): "So you don't know your 'real' parents?"

IrishTenor (interjecting, somewhat facetiously): "SouthernCanadian doesn't have parents."

TheViolinist: "So did the pelican bring you?"

I was adopted and met my birthfamily :)

I found exact approximations = Lex Fori in this manner. She is my niece, and I am proud to know her!

I have known them since 1999. It has been wonderful!

Post a Comment